Saturday, November 1, 2008

Have you realized...?

For the past several months, I've been preoccupied and busy with this year's presidential campaign. As I pondered life after the election, I realized that November is upon us...and then the questions began....

  • Have you realized that December 26 is a little more than seven weeks after November 4?

  • Were you pleased with the Christmas cards you used in 2007?

  • Are you like me in not being able to simply run into a card shop and purchase the first card you see?

  • Do you ponder the timeless miracle and glory of the Christmas Season?

  • Is this what you hope to reflect it in your Christmas cards?

  • Do you know someone who truly enjoys keeping in touch by sending traditional greeting cards?

If you are highly selective of the messages you send, I invite you to check out the greeting and note cards on my website - www.LeslyeWrytes.com.


Remember, greeting cards also make great gifts and stocking stuffers!

www.LeslyeWrytes.com
"...personal expressions from the heart to the heart..."

No comments: